11th edition of the International Specialized Exhibition on raw materials, equipment and technologies for composites' producing
Date of event: February 27 - March 1, 2018
Venue: Paviloin 1, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organizers: Mir-Expo Exhibition Company LLC, Union of Composite Manufactures
During past few years composite materials have been gradually developed and spread in numerous fields of Industry. From the beginning composites were created as materials with specials features for aeronautical and military fields, but now they are widely spread in a number of civil applications such as automotive, marine, wind energy, construction, water treatment and many others.
11th Exhibition "Composite-Expo" is a unique exhibition event in Russia and is a platform for development and introduction of composite technologies and materials in different branches of industry. The number of visitors increased by 2 times in 2015 as against the event of the last year. Many Russian and foreign companies participate in the event such as Technologiya ONPP, RT-Khimkompozit, Stupino Glass Reinforced Plastics Plant, Akzo Nobel N.V., Evonik, OCV Steklovolokno (OCV Reinforcements) are already exhibitors of the event.
February 27, 2018 in the Conference hall of Expocentre Fairgrounds there will be held the 6th practical-research conference "Modern State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia".
February 28, 2017 in the Conference hall, Expocentre Fairgrounds there will be held presentation of the exhibitors of the Composite-Expo 2017.
10th Composite-Expo 2017 Photo Report:
Also you can see all the photos from Composite-Expo 2017 on one page »
The event purpose is defined by three components:
- Industrial and Economic Relations' Development;
- Scientific and Technical Information Exchange;
- Wide introduction and application of innovative technologies of composite materials manufacturing and introduction.
In 2017, on the space over 6500 sq. m. there situated 205 exhibitors (Composite-Expo and Polyurethanex exhibition), including 123 national (domestic) companies and 82 foreign ones from 19 countries. Over 15500 people visited the shows and 90% of them were specialists in different fields of industry. It witnesses growing demands of the Russian market to use modern innovation materials and technologies in different industries.
Composite-Expo is dedicated to the following markets:
Aeronautic, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Construction, Wind Energy, Civil Engineering, Railway, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Boat & Shipbuilding, Medical, Sports & Leisure.
General Exhibition Subjects:
- Raw Materials for Composite Materials Producing, Components: resins, additives, thermoplastics, carbon fiber etc.;
- Reinforcing materials and Modifiers;
- Glass fiber, Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic, Basalt Plastic, Wood-polymer composites (WPC), Artificial Stone, Artificial Marble, Metal Composites, Nanocomposites, Bio-based composites etc.;
- Semi-finished and intermediate products (prepregs);
- Composites Based Industrial (Finished) Products;
- Joining Systems Intended for Composites Based Products;
- Manufacture Technologies Provided for Composite Materials of Special and Defined Properties;
- Surface Treatment Technologies;
- Equipment and Technologies for Composite Materials Producing;
- Composite Materials Treatment Tooling;
- Measuring and Testing Equipment;
- Certification and Technical Regulations;
- Special section: Adhesives & Sealants
- Raw materials and components for adhesives and sealants manufacturing
- Technologies of adhesive materials producing
- Sealing and adhesive compounds: melt adhesives, polyurethane adhesives, hybrid sealants, epoxy adhesives, constructive adhesives, etc.
- Packing and storing
- Tooling for adhesion and sealing
- Adhesion and sealing technologies
- Pretreatment of surfaces for adhesion
- Certification and quality monitoring
Composite-Expo 2017 Exhibitors Interview:
9th Composite-Expo 2016 Exhibition: final video